THOSE CRITICAL TO THE CLUBS SUCCESS
Since the club's inception in 1983, EJBC has always relied on the tireless efforts of its volunteers to ensure that the club continues to run with only a minor hiccup now and then.
The Head Coach
- Create a structured coaching plan
- Run Wednesday and Friday programs
- Manage/instruct assistant coaches during sessions
- Recognize leadership.coaching potential among promising Senior members (minimum of 16 years old) and recommend them for NCCP Coaching Certification clinics
- Coach at tournaments when available and co-ordinate these efforts with the assistant coaches.
The Volunteer Co-ordinator
- Create and distribute parent volunteer schedule
- Track who does not fulfill their volunteer duties (those who do not fulfill their volunteer commitments will not be invited back to the club)